WHERE OUR CLASSES ARE HELD
Chorleywood Dog Training classes are held in the grounds of the historic Chenies Manor, please see our "How to find us" page for written instructions.
WHO THE CLASSES ARE FOR
- This Class is for Puppies aged 10 weeks - 6 months old.
- Your puppy is required to of had at least their first vaccination
- We recommend starting as early as you can
WHAT YOU AND YOUR PUP WILL LEARN
You and your new puppy can look forward to building the foundations for a well rounded, happy puppy. We will help you to give your pups the best start. The course will consist of teaching your pup the basics such as sits, downs, recall, lead walking, no jumping up, confidence courses and more. You will also recieve our "Puppy Information Pack" which will be in the form of a PDF document attached to your booking confirmation. Our puppy information pack consists of useful tips on the most common puppy problems.
Don't miss out, our classes fill up quickly!
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU ON THE DAY
- Flat Collar/harness and lead, No extendable leads please
- High Value Treats (Chicken, Hot dog, ham, cheese etc) whatever youre happy feeding your pup just make sure they are soft and smelly.
- Poo Bags
- Your Puppy!
** PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND FAMILIARISE YOURSELVES WITH THEM BEFORE SIGNING ONTO ONE OF OUR COURSES **